A famous indian sweet recipe or indian laddu recipe prepared with 3 basic ingredients easily avail at our home – which includes dedicated coconut, milk and sugar. It is typically prepared during festival seasons during diwali, ganesh chaturthi and Navaratri and occasionally we can prepare it a a Coconut Ladoo using Grated Coconut, Coconut Powder. Let’s start to prepare a ladoo how simple to make.
- 2 Cups Freshly Grated Cocount
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Cardoman Powder
- 4-5 Almond/ Badam For Decoration
- Heat the Ghee in a Kadai/Pan and add a Grated Coconut or Coconut Powder and mix on a medium flame 4-5 minutes.
- Add the Milk and mix it well and cook on medium flame 4-5 minutes.
- Add the Cardoman Power and stir it continuously.
- When the mixture leaves sides off the Kadai/pan switch off the gas and transfer the complete into a plate and keep aside it for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, divide all into portions and roll it each portion into round ball.
- Serve it with adding a Almond/Badam into Coconut Laduu. Easily you can store in an air tight container.
Share this Recipe